Getting In Touch
AlgoLift is committed to supporting our partners with effective communication to gain feedback, align on goals and objectives and to answer questions that are not covered within the AlgoLift documentation.
AlgoLift offers several communication channels and we commit to responding within 24 hours of your request via the channel in which you raised the request.
1. AlgoLift Support Desk:
Where an immediate response is not required, we encourage our clients to use our Support Desk for all issues, this allows us to effectively track the progress of client tickets.
AlgoLift operates a support desk to answer questions covering the following areas:
- Client Technical Support: for any questions for ongoing management of Intelligence, Intelligent Budgeting, Intelligent Automation or any other technical support
- Report a bug: Let us know if there is a discrepancy in data or a bug you’ve encountered
- Feature request / improvement: Got a suggestion for how we can make our services better?
- Licensing and billing questions: If you have any questions regarding your account
Submitting a Support Request
Asking a question or or requesting help is easy.
- Email - Send an email to
- Customer Success Desk - Login to the Customer Success Desk (requires an account)
1) Email Format
Make sure to follow the formatting guide below so the context is sufficiently captured in the request.
Subject Line: <Company Name> - <Title> - <Brief Description of Request>
Body: Please use the following guidelines:
- If it is reference to a specific campaign / adset / keyword, please provide the ID(s) and name(s)
- Please also provide a reference date range
- If possible, include a link to the AlgoLift app where you’ve observed the issue or a screenshot
2) Customer Success Desk
- AlgoLift will create an account for each user of your organization - please provide a list of emails to your customer success manager after a data kick-off call
- The client will be notified via email whenever there are updates to the ticket
- You can track all of your open requests by clicking on the following link
2. AlgoLift-Client Slack channel:
We offer a Slack channel to resolve issues that need immediate attention or feedback. We encourage clients to restrict their use of Slack to ensure quick alignment on strategies, budgets and targets. For changes to any of these we encourage clients to submit requests through the AlgoLift support desk.
3. AlgoLift-Client weekly call check-in:
We offer a weekly check-in for our Intelligent Automation clients as a forum for both parties to align on goals and objectives, discuss future plans and review performance.