Submitting a Support Request
Asking a question or or requesting help is easy. You can create support ticket which you can use to track the progress of your request. There are two ways you can create a ticket:
- Email - Send an email to
- Customer Success Desk - Login to the Customer Success Desk (requires an account)
Make sure to follow the formatting guide below so the context is sufficiently captured in the request.
Subject Line: <Company Name> - <Title> - <Brief Description of Request>
Body: Please use the following guidelines:
- If it is reference to a specific campaign / adset / keyword, please provide the ID(s) and name(s)
- Please also provide a reference date range
- If possible, include a link to the AlgoLift app where you’ve observed the issue or a screenshot
AlgoLift will create an account for each user of your organization - please provide a list of emails to your customer success manager. Please choose the Client Requests dropdown if it's not already selected.
Select from one of the following categories:
- Client Technical Support - for any questions for ongoing management of Intelligence, Intelligent Budgeting, Intelligent Automation or any other technical support
- Report a bug - Let us know if there is a discrepancy in data or a bug you’ve encountered
- Feature request / improvement - Got a suggestion for how we can make our services better?
- Licensing and billing questions - If you have any questions regarding your account
AlgoLift will respond within one business day of your request via the channel you raised the request (for example an email request will be responded via email, a support ticket will be responded via comments on the ticket).
You will be notified via email whenever there are updates to the ticket.
Client will determine if the solution is sufficient to satisfy the request. If the client is satisfied, the ticket will be closed and archived (it can be reopened by the client in the future).
You can track all of your open requests by clicking on the following link.