Our service consists of two main components:
Projects future revenue and reports it back via raw data integration and a web interface.
- on a per-user granularity for maximum flexibility
- to multiple time horizons: (i.e. 30, 60, 90, 180, 365 days into the future)
Uses these projections to automate marketing actions in order to maximize return on investment.
- adjusts ad spend across the major networks
- suggests further optimizations via web/email alerts
AlgoLift integrates with your existing data pipeline via the following process:
1) Data Ingestion
You deliver daily data into an S3 bucket provided by AlgoLift. The required data are:
- Attribution (all new users, attributed to an install source)
- Engagement (any actions users take, such as sessions)
- Revenue (purchases, ad revenue)
- Ad Performance (ad spend, targeting, and performance)
You also grant AlgoLift access to ad network(s) for our automation systems to learn about and act upon marketing spend.
Algolift processes this data to generate projections, insights and suggestions.
AlgoLift integrates directly with ad providers to adjust campaigns, bids, and budgets to maximize your Return on Ad Spend across networks.
We may also suggest other changes which will be delivered in the app and via email.
AlgoLift updates your data in our web interface for immediate access, along with email alerts and reports.
We also deliver all projections back to an S3 bucket for your data processes to pick up.